Arthrogryposis Multiplex Congenita Support, Inc. Membership Drive 08

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 26, 2007
      Dear Friends,

      Beginning January 1, 2008, and as written in our bylaws, the Board of
      Directors of Arthrogryposis Multiplex Congenita Support, Inc., a 501(C)3
      Organization registered with the United States Internal Revenue Service, will be
      asking anyone interested to consider becoming a financially vested member of
      Arthrogryposis Multiplex Congenita Support, Inc.
      We will have a link to click on to fill out info & join Jan. 1st, 2008 at
      _www.amcsupport.org_ (http://www.amcsupport.org)

      Because we are an all-volunteer Board of Directors; we receive no pay, and
      we work very hard to keep all overhead expenses to a minimum

      With the explosive and exciting growth that our organization has experienced
      in the past three years, our cost of operation has also increased. Any dues
      collected will fund continued maintenance and yearly fees of our message
      boards, & to fulfill our mission & vision statements.* A very small amount will
      be used for administrative overhead such as postage, printing, etc. A monthly
      accounting will be available online, so members will be able to see, at
      their convenience, exactly how dues are spent.

      Please remember that our online message boards will remain FREE, and they
      will continue to be available FREE to any person touched by AMC. Convention
      will also remain Free and open to all.

      Tax deductible Membership levels:

      Individual: $10.00 (USD) Anyone interested may become a member by completing
      an application and paying annual dues. Such members shall have voting
      privileges and are eligible to hold an office.

      Family: $15.00 (USD) Family membership is obtained upon application and
      will include husband, wife, and unmarried children living in the household.
      Family members 18 years and older shall have voting privileges and are eligible
      to hold an office.

      Lifetime Membership: $500 or more. Individuals interested in the support
      and advancement of this association may obtain lifetime membership upon
      application and donation of $500 or more. These members shall have all privileges of
      individual members

      Corporate: Any business or civic organization interested in the advancement
      of this association may become a benefactor upon application and an annual
      donation of $100 or more. This membership offers privileges of voting.

      Patron: Anyone interested in support and encouragement of this association
      may obtain a patron membership upon application and annual donation of $50 or
      more. This membership offers privileges of voting.

      With your tax-deductible contribution, you will receive an Arthrogryposis
      Multiplex Congenita Support, Inc., membership card and voting privileges.

      You DO NOT need to become a member of Arthrogryposis Multiplex Congenita
      Support, Inc. to have continued access to our online support group or to attend
      our annual convention. We do not want anyone to feel dues are required to
      maintain standing on the boards.

      Again, please consider becoming a financially vested member of
      Arthrogryposis Multiplex Congenita Support, Inc. We need your help to continue to offer
      our current programs as well as to create new programs in the future.

      if you have any questions or concerns, feel free to email us at
      _bod@..._ (mailto:bod@...)

      With Warm Regards,
      Board of Directors, Arthrogryposis Multiplex Congenita Support, Inc
      _bod@..._ (mailto:bod@...)
      _www.amcsupport.org_ (http://www.amcsupport.org)

      *Mission Statement:
      To provide and encourage more understanding and mutual support among anyone
      affected with the diagnosis of
      Arthrogryposis Multiplex Congenita (AMC).
      To create a higher standard of AMC awareness by means of Conventions,
      Meetings, and Studies.
      *Vision Statement:
      To provide educational material to new parents, or soon-to-be parents
      regarding the diagnosis of Arthrogryposis
      Multiplex Congenita (AMC).
      To provide a resource of information to the medical field to include but not
      limited to occupational therapists, physical
      therapists to assist them in the treatment of a child or person with the
      diagnosis of AMC.