Arthrogryposis Multiplex Congenita Support, Inc

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 19, 2007
      Im writing today about an online support group called amcsupport.org which
      operates under the corporate name Arthrogryposis Multiplex Congenita Support,
      Inc. (AMCSI.) The site has been in existence for the past nearly three
      years.

      The mission of AMCSI is to provide and encourage more understanding and
      mutual support among anyone affected with the diagnosis of AMC and to create a
      higher standard of AMC awareness by means of conventions, meetings, and
      studies. The group was founded by Ani, the mother of a little girl named Abigail,
      whom is affected by AMC. For the last three years we have operated souly by
      the support of our members. We have successfully held two incredible
      conferences were those affected by AMC,
      (Go to _www.amcsupport.org_ (http://www.amcsupport.org) for pictures &
      info about our 3rd convention being held in Ohio July 08)
      from all over the United States and even abroad, gathered to learn about AMC
      and share each others stories. The first conference was held in Chicago, IL
      and the second was held in Arlington, TX. Attendees were not charged a
      registration or attendance fee and we had several professionals, such as doctors
      and therapists, speak at the conferences. The conferences have been filled,
      for the most part, with family members of those with AMC. These conferences
      will most certainly continue to take place.

      With the explosive and exciting growth that our organization has experienced
      in the past three years, our cost of operation has increased. AMCSI
      recently gained 501 (c)(3) status, therefore we are recognized as a charitable
      organization with the benefit of allowing our donors to make tax deductible
      donations to our cause.(You will receive a receipt for any donations) We are
      sending out this mailing for you to consider and forward to your family and
      friends, so that we may continue our cause and help to fulfill the mission of
      AMCSI.
      To donate go to _www.amcsupport.org_ (http://www.amcsupport.org) & hit the
      paypal button or mail checks to
      Mailing Address:
      Arthrogryposis Multiplex Congenita Support, Inc.
      P.O. Box 1883
      Salyersville, KY. 41465
      Email Address: _bod@..._ (mailto:bod@...)
      ~Theresa

      _www.hometown.aol.com/terry2745/index.html_
      (http://www.hometown.aol.com/terry2745/index.html)
      Arthrogryposis Multiplex Congenita Support, Inc~Vice President
      (A Non Profit 501(c)3 Organization) _www.amcsupport.org_
      (http://www.amcsupport.org/)