Re: [Adults AMC] My first time here!!!

  • Brenda
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 30, 2007
      Hello Morne! Welcome to the group. I am 31. Thank goodness I am done w/ school. I live in the United States, Utah. Feel free to contact me at beekayn@.... Good luck with your thesis. I welcome any questions you might have.

      Brenda

      "vanwyk.morne" <vanwyk.morne@...> wrote:
      Good morning everybody,

      I'm writing from a springish South-Africa. My name is Morne van Wyk. I
      am 32 years old and a student (research) psychologist at one of the
      universities here in Cape Town. Like you I am also living with the rare
      musculo-sceletal condition, arthrogryposis. As part of my training as
      psycholgist I am doing a thesis on adolescents with AMC and how they
      experience life. I hope that we could also share our own experiences as
      I will share mine.......

      Best wishes,

      Morne