RE: [Adults AMC] New member

  • Kenzie Harrison
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 19, 2007
      Hi Lisa,
      I am Kenzie, I am 18, and I live in the US. I cannot stand upright or walk on my own either. I can walk with crutches but I am bent over really far. My right side is weaker than my left but I am still right handed. I don't have msn though but would still like to talk. :)

      Kenzie (*

    • Lisa
      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 20, 2007
        hey Kenzie... how are you?

        i also have aim and yahoo if either of those are better for you :)

        aim: Lgalaxyfreak
        yahoo: final_destination_890

        let me know which you use so i know which to be signed in to.

        Lisa :)

        --- In amc_adults@yahoogroups.com, Kenzie Harrison <kenz_1988@...>
        wrote:

        > Hi Lisa,
        > I am Kenzie, I am 18, and I live in the US. I cannot stand
        upright or walk on my own either. I can walk with crutches but I am
        bent over really far. My right side is weaker than my left but I am
        still right handed. I don't have msn though but would still like to
        talk. :)

        > Kenzie (*

      • Kenzie Harrison
        Message 3 of 9 , Aug 20, 2007
          I am doing good today was my first day of college so it was pretty exciting.
          I use yahoo but I am switching to a new computer and I just started setting things up so right now it doesn't have messenger.