introduction

  • ann mcgraw
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 21, 2007
      hi my name is barb.im 45.iwas born with arthrogryposis.i cant wait to meet
      friends,

      Windows Live Hotmail. Even hotter than before. Get a better look now.
      www.newhotmail.ca?icid=WLHMENCA148
    • Capt, Kaos
      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 21, 2007
        Hi, Barb
        My name is Tim I too am 45, and was born with arthrogryposis, live in southern ohio. And would like to be one of your friends

        ann mcgraw <msbubbles44@...> wrote:
        hi my name is barb.im 45.iwas born with arthrogryposis.i cant wait to meet
        friends,

        Windows Live Hotmail. Even hotter than before. Get a better look now.
        www.newhotmail.ca?icid=WLHMENCA148

      • Beverly R. Hanset-Burch
        Message 3 of 9 , Jul 21, 2007
          Hi Barb my daughter Bonnie is 3 with AMC.

          hi my name is barb.im 45.iwas born with arthrogryposis.i cant wait to meet
          friends,

        • Kim Wong-Kristrenski
          Message 4 of 9 , Jul 21, 2007
            Hi Ann, I would like to meet you too. Do you use Yahoo messnger? Hugs Kim:*

            ann mcgraw <msbubbles44@...> wrote: hi my name is barb.im 45.iwas born with arthrogryposis.i cant wait to meet
            friends,
          • DANIEL S

              Message 6 of 9 , Jul 22, 2007
                hi kim thank you for responding to my message.yes i do have msn would u like
                to add me.i love chating lol,barb

                Message 7 of 9 , Jul 22, 2007
                  hi kim thank you for your email im excited about meeting you, yes i have
                  msn.id love to chat with you. barb

                  >From: Kim Wong-Kristrenski <lollipops_beetween_my_toes@...>
                  >To: amc_adults@yahoogroups.com
                  >Subject: Re: [Adults AMC] introduction
                  >Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2007 23:36:23 -0700 (PDT)
                  >
                  >Hi Ann, I would like to meet you too. Do you use Yahoo messnger? Hugs Kim:*
                  >
                  >ann mcgraw <msbubbles44@...> wrote: hi my name is barb.im 45.iwas born
                  >with arthrogryposis.i cant wait to meet
                  >friends,
                  >

                  >Yahoo! Groups Links

                  Upgrade to Windows Live Hotmail for free today!
                  www.newhotmail.ca?icid=WLHMENCA151
                • Kim Wong-Kristrenski
                  Message 8 of 9 , Jul 22, 2007
                    I would love to chat with you Ann. I don't have MSN messenger, just Yahoo messenger. My ID on Yahoo messenger is lollipops_beetween_my_toes. Hugs, Kimberly

                    ann mcgraw <msbubbles44@...> wrote: hi kim thank you for your email im excited about meeting you, yes i have
                    msn.id love to chat with you. barb

                    >From: Kim Wong-Kristrenski
                    >To: amc_adults@yahoogroups.com
                    >Subject: Re: [Adults AMC] introduction
                    >Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2007 23:36:23 -0700 (PDT)
                    >
                    >Hi Ann, I would like to meet you too. Do you use Yahoo messnger? Hugs Kim:*
                    >
                    >ann mcgraw wrote: hi my name is barb.im 45.iwas born
                    >with arthrogryposis.i cant wait to meet
                    >friends,
                    >

                    >Yahoo! Groups Links

                  • janet cresswell
                    Message 9 of 9 , Jul 26, 2007
                      Hi Barb
                      My name is Janet and am 44 with AMC, I live in UK and am on Yahoo you can
                      add me if u like to make contact, I would be pleased. X

                      hi my name is barb.im 45.iwas born with arthrogryposis.i cant wait to meet
                      friends,

                      Windows Live Hotmail. Even hotter than before. Get a better look now.
                      www.newhotmail.ca?icid=WLHMENCA148

                      Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch format
                      to Traditional
                      3New Members
                      Visit Your Group
                      Disabled travel