Just saying "Hi"

  • e911chic
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2007
      I just happened to find this group on a search of arthrogryposis
      sites. Since this ailment only occurs once in 10,000 births, it's a
      comfort to know there's an established group that can discuss and
      share their "ups and downs."
      I hope everyone in the group is having a wonderful pain free day on
      this first day of May...it's beautiful in NC!
    • denisecsus
      Message 2 of 2 , May 1, 2007
        Thank you. To you too.
        There is some pain but a day like today makes things a little easier to cope with. besides
        don't they say what doesn't kill you makes you stronger? I am WOMAN hear me roar!!!