ARTHROGRYPOSIS A TEXT ATLAS

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 23, 2007
      DO YOU OWN A COPY OF ARTHROGRYPOSIS A TEXT ATLAS that you would like to
      donate??
      by Lynn T. Staheli (Editor), Judith G. Hall (Editor), Kenneth M.
      Jaffe (Editor), Diane O. Paholke (Editor)
      If you have a copy and it is just laying around
      collecting dust and not really being used by you/your family we ask
      that you please consider donating your copy to our 2007 amcsupport, inc.
      convention -held in Texas July 12-15th!
      Last year a gracious member of yahoo groups donated their book & it went to
      a great family new to AMC!
      please email _admin@..._ (mailto:admin@...) We would
      greatly appreciate it!
      Last year we took over Chicago. This year we are invading the Dallas/Ft.
      Worth
      area. With speakers that include an orthopedic doctor or two, PT/OT
      therapists, testimonials from some of our own adult AMC'ers, a
      mobility representative and much, much more. It is sure to be an
      interesting, informative, and inspirational fun filled weekend.
      Please email _bod@..._ (mailto:bod@...) or
      _texas@..._ (mailto:texas@...) with any questions
      Our 2006 AMC Convention was a huge success – view our pictures, read
      all about our speakers, presentations, activities, and all the
      wonderful memories created when amcsupport.org took over Chicago!
      Click on the link below.
      _http://www.amcsuppohttp://www.amcsuhttp://ww_
      (http://www.amcsupport.org/convention2006.htm)
      Sincerely,