Re: [Adults AMC] Re: hi, from the new guy

  • Anna Ryan
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 18, 2007
      Hey Tracey,
      My name is Anna I'm 25. also from Ohio and have arthrogryposis. What part of OH are you from?

      tracey_schalk <tracey_schalk@...> wrote:
      Hey Tim,

      Welcome!

      My name is Tracey, I'm 19, I have arthrogryposis and I'm from Ohio as well!! If you're really
      interesting in meeting lots of people with Arthrogrysposis, there is a convention in Texas
      next July for families and people affected by AMC. Go to www.amcsupport.org to get more
      info! Feel free to email me!

      -Tracey

    • tracey_schalk
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 19, 2007
        Hey Anna,

        I was raised in Seneca County near Findlay/Tiffin and I'm currently living in Marion. Where are
        you from?

        -Tracey
      • Anna Ryan

          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 19, 2007
            Hey Anna,

            I moved to Marion in September 2006 to go to Ohio State's regional campus here. What type
            of AMC do you have? Any surgeries? I have amyoplasia and have had 7 surgeries. Have you
            ever met anyone else with AMC before. I went to the Amcsupport.org convention last August
            (it was amazing!!!!) and I'm on the committee planning the 2007 convention in Texas this
            coming July.

            Tracey