AMC Awareness Wristbands & Texas Update

  • Ani
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 14, 2007
      Hello Yahoo Members!!

      It's that time again!!! In less then 4 months we will be hosting our
      2nd Annual AMC Convention in Texas!!!

      This event is free for all of our families to attend, however we are
      asking each of our attendees to help us raise money
      to support the costs it takes to put together this wonderful event.
      If you, your family or friends can help in anyway - we would
      appreciate it greatly!!!!! No donation can be too small!

      AMCSupport Inc. now has AMC Awareness Wristbands available for
      purchase at http://www.amcsupport.org
      The wristbands are 100% silicone and are available in adult & kid
      sizes (pink or blue).
      Arthrogryposis Multiplex Congenita & amcsupport.org are printed on
      the wristband and they cost $5.

      Last year we were able to provide a family new to AMC with a copy of
      the Arthrogryposis: A Text Atlas Book thanks to a gracious donation
      from one of the yahoo members.
      If you are done with your book ~ we would love to have another one
      to give to an AMC family in Texas!!! Don't let your book just
      collect dust on the shelf!!! Donate it to another AMC family!!!

      Do you like tupperware? Last year Valerie, an AMCer from New York -
      donated over $600 toward our convention costs. Please help her meet
      her fundraising goal of $2000 for Texas!!
      email pevalerie2@... for more information.

      Quick Reminder :
      THe hotel deadline is June 12 - The rooms are filling up fast - so
      please book your room today so you can be guaranteed the AMCSupport
      Convention Rate.
      We are preparing for more then 200 attendees! - So far 50 families
      have signed up to attend! Email texas@... for more

      Events Scheduled
      Paintshop with Theresa - http://www.amcsupport.org/reesa.htm
      (look at the painting our lil amcers painted last year)
      Sibling Workshop (siblings talk about what it's like living with a
      brother/sister with AMC) ~ Teen workshop (teens talk with other
      teens about their dreams for the future) ~ Hopes & Dreams (workshop
      for moms & dads - time to talk about grief's, stresses, worries with
      other parents)
      Scheduled to Appear - Dr. from NYU, OT, PT, AMC ACTOR/Meterologist,
      Permobil, Shriners Clowns for the Kids and much, much MORE!!!!!!

      Ani S. Vinson - Founder
      Arthrogryposis Multiplex Congenita Support INC.
      PO BOX 1883 Salyersville, KY 41465

      Arthrogryposis Multiplex Congenita Support INC. is on its way to
      becoming a Non-Profit Organization and our Board of Directors are
      currently working with the IRS to become an official
      501(c)(3) organization, so donations at this time may not be tax
      deductible. http://www.amcsupport.org/bod for non-profit updates &
      BOD information.