hi, from the new guy

  • captkaos45654
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 9, 2007
      hi,
      my name is Tim, I'm 45 and from Ohio. I have never met anybody else
      with this real cool condition Arthrogryposis. But I knew that I
      couldn't be the only person that has it. i'm looking forwerd to
      meeting, and chatting with otheres that know what it's like to be me
    • Kendall Conrad
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 10, 2007
        Hi Tim, Welcome to the group. My name Kendall and I'm 25, and also
        from Ohio. If you'd like to chat let me know.

        --- In amc_adults@yahoogroups.com, "captkaos45654" <captkaos45654@...>
        wrote:

        > hi,
        > my name is Tim, I'm 45 and from Ohio. I have never met anybody else
        > with this real cool condition Arthrogryposis. But I knew that I
        > couldn't be the only person that has it. i'm looking forwerd to
        > meeting, and chatting with otheres that know what it's like to be me

      • tracey_schalk
        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 10, 2007
          Hey Tim,

          Welcome!

          My name is Tracey, I'm 19, I have arthrogryposis and I'm from Ohio as well!! If you're really
          interesting in meeting lots of people with Arthrogrysposis, there is a convention in Texas
          next July for families and people affected by AMC. Go to www.amcsupport.org to get more
          info! Feel free to email me!

          -Tracey
        • Kenzie Harrison
          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 11, 2007
            Hi Tim,
            I'm Kenzie from Illinois.
            I'm 18 and I have AMC also.

            captkaos45654 <captkaos45654@...> wrote:
            hi,
            my name is Tim, I'm 45 and from Ohio. I have never met anybody else
            with this real cool condition Arthrogryposis. But I knew that I
            couldn't be the only person that has it. i'm looking forwerd to
            meeting, and chatting with otheres that know what it's like to be me

          • Anna Ryan

              Message 6 of 8 , Mar 19, 2007
                Hey Anna,

                I was raised in Seneca County near Findlay/Tiffin and I'm currently living in Marion. Where are
                you from?

                -Tracey
              • Anna Ryan

                  Message 8 of 8 , Mar 19, 2007
                    Hey Anna,

                    I moved to Marion in September 2006 to go to Ohio State's regional campus here. What type
                    of AMC do you have? Any surgeries? I have amyoplasia and have had 7 surgeries. Have you
                    ever met anyone else with AMC before. I went to the Amcsupport.org convention last August
                    (it was amazing!!!!) and I'm on the committee planning the 2007 convention in Texas this
                    coming July.

                    Tracey