New to the group

  • Kenzie Harrison
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 14, 2007
      Hi,
      My name is Kenzie, I am 18 years old, and I have AMC. I will graduate high school this May and I am currently taking a couple of college classes. I am doing classes by mail to get the last few credits I need to graduate. I am going to a junior college after I graduate and then on to a four year university if all goes according to plan lol. Anyway, I enjoy reading, playing around on the computer, watching chick flicks, shopping, and driving. I recently persued getting my driver's license because the one thing I want most is independence. I have gone through driver's training and have to get 50 hours of driving practice with my parents before I can get my license, so far I have 17 and 1/2 hours in. I am well on my way. I do need peddle extensions, a special back cushion, and harness seatbelt to hold me up. I have learned with determination I can do many things. I'd be interested in talking to anyone in the group.

      Kenzie in IL

    • tracey_schalk
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 16, 2007
        Hey Kenzie,

        I'm 19 and have AMC. I'm a freshmen in college and live on my own. Email me sometime if
        you want tracey_schalk@... is my email I'm not very active on this group but I am on
        amcsupport.org.

        Tracey
      • tracey_schalk
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 16, 2007
          Hey Kenzie,

          I'm 19 and have AMC. I'm a freshmen in college and I live on my own. Is you want feel free
          to email me at tracey_schalk@.... I'm not very active in this group but I am on
          amcsupport.org. Hope to hear from ya soon!!