Re: [Adults AMC] Hello new to group. Check out my personal story along with my project

  • Amanda Hall
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2007
      Hi,
      I love your page. It is great that you are getting the
      word out about Arthrogryposis. I went to Shriners in
      Lexington, Ky. They helped me to learn to do things
      that I couldn't, just in a way different from
      everyone else. But that is what makes us special. I
      try in my area to get the word out by posting on
      forums and such. You did a wonderful job.
      Peace and Love,
      Mandi

      --- Wingsmanh1@... wrote:

      > Hello Everyone,
      > My name is Marty Sheedy. I do have Arthrogryposis
      > with some other conditions
      > as well. I have came across this web site from the
      > AMC Support and thought
      > that this was just great.
      >
      > I want to inform you about my web site, and video
      > about the way I walk. All
      > the information you need is on the web site. I was
      > thinking that this may be
      > of some great help to this site and other people
      > affected. It may benefit some
      > of the doctors as well. So please pass along to the
      > doctors and anyone that
      > may benefit from this. Also please contact me for
      > any other information that
      > may be needed.
      >
      > _www.projectscissorgait.2ya.com_
      > (http://www.projectscissorgait.2ya.com/)
      >
      > Marty Sheedy
      > _wingsmanh1@..._ (mailto:wingsmanh1@...)
      >
      > P. S. Also there is a link on the site called "what
      > it's like to be me" that
      > is a video about living with Arthrogryposis and
      > other helpful things.

      > removed]

      AMANDA LYNN HALL
      "There is nothing in the Dark