Hello new to group. Check out my personal story along with my project

  • Wingsmanh1@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 31, 2007
      Hello Everyone,
      My name is Marty Sheedy. I do have Arthrogryposis with some other conditions
      as well. I have came across this web site from the AMC Support and thought
      that this was just great.

      I want to inform you about my web site, and video about the way I walk. All
      the information you need is on the web site. I was thinking that this may be
      of some great help to this site and other people affected. It may benefit some
      of the doctors as well. So please pass along to the doctors and anyone that
      may benefit from this. Also please contact me for any other information that
      may be needed.

      _www.projectscissorgait.2ya.com_ (http://www.projectscissorgait.2ya.com/)

      Marty Sheedy
      _wingsmanh1@..._ (mailto:wingsmanh1@...)

      P. S. Also there is a link on the site called "what it's like to be me" that
      is a video about living with Arthrogryposis and other helpful things.

    • Amanda Hall
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 1, 2007
        Hi,
        I love your page. It is great that you are getting the
        word out about Arthrogryposis. I went to Shriners in
        Lexington, Ky. They helped me to learn to do things
        that I couldn't, just in a way different from
        everyone else. But that is what makes us special. I
        try in my area to get the word out by posting on
        forums and such. You did a wonderful job.
        Peace and Love,
        Mandi

        --- Wingsmanh1@... wrote:

        > Hello Everyone,
        > My name is Marty Sheedy. I do have Arthrogryposis
        > with some other conditions
        > as well. I have came across this web site from the
        > AMC Support and thought
        > that this was just great.
        >
        > I want to inform you about my web site, and video
        > about the way I walk. All
        > the information you need is on the web site. I was
        > thinking that this may be
        > of some great help to this site and other people
        > affected. It may benefit some
        > of the doctors as well. So please pass along to the
        > doctors and anyone that
        > may benefit from this. Also please contact me for
        > any other information that
        > may be needed.
        >
        > _www.projectscissorgait.2ya.com_
        > (http://www.projectscissorgait.2ya.com/)
        >
        > Marty Sheedy
        > _wingsmanh1@..._ (mailto:wingsmanh1@...)
        >
        > P. S. Also there is a link on the site called "what
        > it's like to be me" that
        > is a video about living with Arthrogryposis and
        > other helpful things.

        > removed]

        AMANDA LYNN HALL
        "There is nothing in the Dark