It's a Girl

  • Jen
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 18, 2007
      I had my baby girl Jan. 8, 2007. Her name is Allyson Grace and she
      weighed 8 pounds 4 ounces and was 20.5 inches long. She is perfect and
      beautiful. She has hip displaysia in her left hip (not related to AMC)
      and will be wearing the Wheaton-Pavlok harness for 4 to 6 months. Her
      peditrician discovered it during her first check over in the hospital
      and an ped. orthopedic doctor was immediately consulted. Hopefully the
      harness will do the trick. It isn't painful to her. I'm actually
      jealous since I had to wear heavy spica casts at her age and braces
      thru the first 8 years of my life. I wish I had this cool harness, t
      looks like a parachute jumpsuit. Anyway, this is my news.

      Jen H.
    • Amanda Hall
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 23, 2007
        Congrats!!!

        --- Jen <rnjhamp@...> wrote:

        > I had my baby girl Jan. 8, 2007. Her name is
        > Allyson Grace and she
        > weighed 8 pounds 4 ounces and was 20.5 inches long.
        > She is perfect and
        > beautiful. She has hip displaysia in her left hip
        > (not related to AMC)
        > and will be wearing the Wheaton-Pavlok harness for 4
        > to 6 months. Her
        > peditrician discovered it during her first check
        > over in the hospital
        > and an ped. orthopedic doctor was immediately
        > consulted. Hopefully the
        > harness will do the trick. It isn't painful to her.
        > I'm actually
        > jealous since I had to wear heavy spica casts at her
        > age and braces
        > thru the first 8 years of my life. I wish I had
        > this cool harness, t
        > looks like a parachute jumpsuit. Anyway, this is my
        > news.
        >
        > Jen H.

        AMANDA LYNN HALL
        "There is nothing in the Dark
        that isn't in the Light"

        Don't pick lemons.
        See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos.
        http://autos.yahoo.com/new_cars.html
      • Ilyce
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 23, 2007
          CONGRATS!!!

          > I had my baby girl Jan. 8, 2007. Her name is
          > Allyson Grace and she
          > weighed 8 pounds 4 ounces and was 20.5 inches long.
          > She is perfect and
          > beautiful. She has hip displaysia in her left hip
          > (not related to AMC)
          > and will be wearing the Wheaton-Pavlok harness for 4
          > to 6 months. Her
          > peditrician discovered it during her first check
          > over in the hospital
          > and an ped. orthopedic doctor was immediately
          > consulted. Hopefully the
          > harness will do the trick. It isn't painful to her.
          > I'm actually
          > jealous since I had to wear heavy spica casts at her
          > age and braces
          > thru the first 8 years of my life. I wish I had
          > this cool harness, t
          > looks like a parachute jumpsuit. Anyway, this is my
          > news.
          >
          > Jen H.

          AMANDA LYNN HALL
          "There is nothing in the Dark
          that isn't in the Light"

          Don't pick lemons.
          See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos.
          http://autos. yahoo.com/ new_cars. html

        • lilsweetie19772003
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 23, 2007
            Congrats on your wonderful new Blessing Jen!! What wonderful news

            Jen <rnjhamp@...> wrote: I had my baby girl Jan. 8, 2007. Her name is Allyson Grace and she
            weighed 8 pounds 4 ounces and was 20.5 inches long. She is perfect and
            beautiful. She has hip displaysia in her left hip (not related to AMC)
            and will be wearing the Wheaton-Pavlok harness for 4 to 6 months. Her
            peditrician discovered it during her first check over in the hospital
            and an ped. orthopedic doctor was immediately consulted. Hopefully the
            harness will do the trick. It isn't painful to her. I'm actually
            jealous since I had to wear heavy spica casts at her age and braces
            thru the first 8 years of my life. I wish I had this cool harness, t
            looks like a parachute jumpsuit. Anyway, this is my news.

            Jen H.

            Jenilee
            Site Admin
            amcsupport.org
            http://www.amcsupport.org
            *Our 2006 AMCSupport Connection Convention was a HUGE SUCCESS!
            Visit http://www.amcsupport.org/convention2006 for convention pics & details.
            *We will host our 2007 AMC Convention in TEXAS! July 12-15 2007
            For Texas info & updates: Add your email to our list! texas@...