Hips Dislocated

  • s_rudder
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 8, 2007
      I have a 6 month old daughter diagnosed with arthrogryposis. Both of
      her hips are dislocated and the doctors are telling me that this is
      ok.....that it will not hinder her walking. They also have told me
      that surgery could make the joint stiffer and possibly make it
      impossible for her to walk. I have researched this topic and found
      many different things. My hope is to find someone who has actually
      experienced this and get their outcome. Please let me know!
    • DANIEL
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 9, 2007
        --- In amc_adults@yahoogroups.com, "s_rudder" <s_rudder@...> wrote:

        > I have a 6 month old daughter diagnosed with arthrogryposis. Both
        of
        > her hips are dislocated and the doctors are telling me that this
        is
        > ok.....that it will not hinder her walking. They also have told
        me
        > that surgery could make the joint stiffer and possibly make it
        > impossible for her to walk. I have researched this topic and
        found
        > many different things. My hope is to find someone who has
        actually
        > experienced this and get their outcome. Please let me know!

        hi im daniel from oregon 42 i have had 22 surgerys when i was
        boprn thay put cast on my legt because of club foot and my hip
        it help but at 42 now i have problems walking now but i fought
        with the docters and thay cut half my hill boan off and
        leangtened both akelly tendence my habds were cut and released
        ass well ass my wrist idd well tyel my late 30s and 42 now i have
        arthrites threw out my body do not give up fighting the docters i
        foght for 25 years on my feet and legs and i got one docter to tell
        me there not right . this condition is so rare to docters i really
        dont think that want to deal with it god bless daniel