Making it Happen !!!! Opening a Fitness Training Studio & 1st Degree Black Belt

  • firststepfitness
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 7, 2007
      Good afternoon,
      My name is Brian Stone and I am a Certified Fitness Trainer, I just
      wanted to share my new experience with you... I recently expanded my
      Personal Training Studio to include a Cardio & Training Facility. Prior
      to becoming a Trainer I was an Accountant for 11 years, I then realized
      how much the Martial Arts and Weight Training changed my life... I
      decided to help others change their life for the better and reach their
      fitness goals. I just want everyone to know that weight training is
      such a huge benifit and has made my life much more managable, I have
      had 14 sugeries and 5 broken bones... But none since I started weight
      training... I would love to answer or talk to anyone that has any
      questions. Or that would be interested in training, please feel free to
      contact me @ firststepfitness@...
      Check out my website: www.firststepfitness.org