my amc

  • DANIEL
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 28, 2006
      my name is daniel from oregon i have ritten a few times this
      might be a little long i have had hard time just looking for
      ancers . here goes i was born with amc i had cast on my legs at
      bith then when i turned 6 i had surgerys on my hands relesing the
      tendens like webed hands 15 of them .then was let go and siad
      everthing now is ok but i suffer from ptsd agorafobic panic
      atacks .i was pulled off worked put on disabilatey at the age of
      22 later in life i founde out i needed foot surgery on both feet
      and my akeles tendence relesed very pain full and i have ba bad
      back arthrites . all thay do is put me on mesd for pain i walk
      and talk i look ok on the out side i think rthats the problem .no
      one really understands this problen or condition i want to be off
      the nmeds and be a person i get 730 a month . live with my parents
      now . i tried suaside twice over this .every one want me to take
      care of them i just cant do it any more .i have two children i
      love so much . when i drive now i swell up the cold is very bad
      and it seems living with any one . i just get scamed . my queston is
      there any way not to take the med fill good . be a person and
      have qualatey of life and notr be on the computer so much ui get
      ribed for it all the time . no one want to seem to deal with this
      condition at all . i hope asome one can inlighten me on this matter
      thank you god bless daniel can you trust docter any more and people
      have there owen problem really dont think any one really cares
      anymore i do not wish this condition on any one because its so un
      herd of