Blouse

  • Dimitra Giannopoulou
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 30, 2006
      Hello everyone!

      It has been quiet over the last couple of weeks or there is something wrong
      with my e-mail address?

      I really need your assistance. We are trying to get my daughter, Melina age
      7, in swimming class. Some days will be accompanied by her dad, who will
      also swim. However, as a mail can not get into female bathhouse.

      I have figured out most of the difficulties but it would really make a
      difference if we could get something of a blouse that Melina Could wore
      herself.

      I remind you that Melina has flexed elbows, passive angle of 30-60 degrees,
      limited strength on arms and shoulder bent somewhat inwards.

      I am most certain that you have already faced the dilemma and probably have
      found a solution. "A shirt 5 sizes bigger" will not be much of a helping
      idea since we need something that will be her warm after practice.

      Thanks

      Dimitra from a sunny Greece, at least up until yesterday