AMC CHAT THURSDAY 11am & 8pm EST

  • amcsupport.org
    Message 1 of 11 , Oct 17, 2006
      Hello Everyone

      Our AMC Chat will be Thursday October 19th, from 11am-2pm & 8pm-11pm EST

      http://www.amcsupport.org/chat.htm

      You must enter the same username and password used to access the forums to enter chat

      You may also use the chat room at any time!
      Chat is always open!!!

      In order for the chat program to work -
      you must have the latest java program installed on your computer -
      You can get this free install at java.com or click below to download

      http://www.java.com/en/download/index.jsp

      We hope to see you all there!

      Chat Rules

      AMCSupport has a lot of active members who chat weekly. We have members coming from all around the US and some countries with a wide range of personal experiences and backgrounds. This diversity provides an incredible resource to our members. However, it can also lead to misunderstandings and conflict, as to be expected with any group of people. Therefore, we have compiled a set of rules which we expect everyone to support. By logging into our chat room, you agree to abide by these rules. We reserve the right to immediately terminate or suspend access to our chat rooms and membership from the group for conduct that we believe interferes with anyone’s support and safety.

      The misrepresentation of ANY member's persona (or 'self') will not be tolerated under ANY circumstances. This includes, but is NOT limited to the following: using pictures that are NOT of you and claiming them as your own, contributing false statements to the diagnosis &/or severity of your disability.

      Flaming, lurking, harassment, verbal abuse of another member, spamming and advertisements are prohibited.

      Please check all drama and personal issues with other members at the door before entering the chat. We have a zero tolerance policy to harassment & drama oriented game playing.

      Be careful of sarcasm, as it is easily misunderstood in the absence of tone of voice or _____expression cues.

      Please do not use abusive or obscene language

      If you are annoyed or harassed by a member - please make use of the ignore feature by right clicking on their name and highlighting Ignore.

      Please be respectful to each member chatting.

      If we get a busy in chat - please always welcome the new chatters and ask if they have a question or concern.

      Stay on topic. The chat room is for AMC discussions ONLY.

      If you have a problem in chat or an issue with a member please let your chat room moderators know.

      Join us every Thursday 11am-2pm and 8pm-11pm EST
      Please read Chat Rules before entering chat!

    • amcsupport.org

        Message 3 of 11 , Nov 1, 2006
          Hello Everyone

          Our AMC Chat will be Thursday November 2nd, from 11am- 12:30 pm and 8 -11 pm EST

[...]

          Join us every Thursday 11am- 12:30 pm and 8 -11 pm EST

            Message 5 of 11 , Nov 14, 2006
[...]

              Join us every Thursday 11am- 12:30 pm and 8 -11 pm EST Please read Chat Rules before entering chat!