Re: [Adults AMC] Cortozone shots

  • dressage86
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 2, 2006
      ---
      Adrienne,
      Hello!! I have had my hips injected twice with cortozone. The
      first time, the shots worked fairly well. For the most part, they
      kept my pain under control. However, it only lasted for about 4
      months. I recently just got them injected again. This time
      however, the shots did not work. So I don't know what to tell you
      other than I'm sorry that they did not work but I wanted to let you
      know that you're not the only one that the shots have not worked
      for. Good luck!
      Beth