Mid-Atlantic AMC Network Picnic Photos

  • ChrisJohnson964@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 19, 2006
      Hi Everyone!

      We just want to thank everyone for coming to the picnic Saturday! We all
      had a great time and it was great to see you all!

      We have published some of the photos from the picnic to the group site.
      Click on the link below under my name.

      Hope to see you all again soon! I apologize in advance if you receive
      multiple copies of this email.

      Chris Johnson
      Founder/Director, _Mid-Atlantic AMC Support Group_
      (http://www.geocities.com/cpjohns964/AMC.html)
      571-259-1437
      AIM: Chris Johnson964; Yahoo: cpjohns964

    • ChrisJohnson964@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 20, 2006
        Morning Everyone:

        Very sorry for the problems with the website (thanks for letting me know
        Neil!). The problem (hopefully) has been corrected (thanks Brenda!).

        Chris

          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 26, 2006
            Morning Everyone:

            We are having trouble with our site again. We will let you know when it's up.

            Chris