Re: [Adults AMC] Medications or Treatment

  • Amanda Hall
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 31, 2006
      Hey Jen,
      I have been tested for arthritis, but nothing shows
      up. They tried me on the medicines that are given to
      people that have arthritis. None of it seemed to help
      me. My bones do rub together alot from my back, hips,
      and legs. I have taken cortisone before. It helped for
      a little while. But I'd end up going back to the
      doctor because of my pain.
      Mandi

      --- Jen <rnjhamp@...> wrote:

      > Amanda-
      >
      > Is your pain due to arthritis? Bones rubbing
      > against each other? I
      > have arthritis pain in my feet and used to take
      > Lodene. Now I
      > receive cortisone shots since I am pregnant. Both
      > of these
      > medications have worked successfully for me. I hope
      > this helps you.
      >
      > Jen H.
      >
      > --- In amc_adults@yahoogroups.com, Amanda Hall
      > <amanda_lynn_hall@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > Just wondering what types of treatments and
      > > medications that most of you are on. I have lots
      > of
      > > pain and need help, but there isn't any doctors
      > here.
      > > I can't afford to travel. Any replies would be
      > greatly
      > > appreciated.
      > > Thanks,
      > > Mandi