AMC CHAT TONIGHT 8pm

  • Ani
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 10 1:01 PM
      Hello Members!

      Our next AMC Chat will be held TONIGHT Thursday, August 10 8pm-11pm
      EST. Your chat topic will be the 2007 AMC Convention.

      Special Thank you to the 30 AMC families who joined us in Chicago!!!
      We had 150 people total making our first ever convention a HUGE
      success!!!! More details & photo's will be posted soon!

      Chat will be hosted by Jenilee, Jeanne & Ani - Your Chat Room
      Moderators. We will be going back to weekly Thursday chats starting
      September 7th!

      http://www.amcsupport.org/chat.htm

      You must enter the same username and password used to access the
      forums to enter chat

      You may also use the chat room at any time!
      Chat is always open!!!

      In order for the chat program to work -
      you must have a java program installed on your computer -
      You can get this free install at java.com or click below to download

      http://www.java.com/en/download/index.jsp

      We hope to see you all there!

      Chat Rules

      AMCSupport has a lot of active members who chat weekly. We have
      members coming from all around the US and some countries with a wide
      range of personal experiences and backgrounds. This diversity
      provides an incredible resource to our members. However, it can also
      lead to misunderstandings and conflict, as to be expected with any
      group of people. Therefore, we have compiled a set of rules which we
      expect everyone to support. By logging into our chat room, you agree
      to abide by these rules. We reserve the right to immediately
      terminate or suspend access to our chat rooms and membership from the
      group for conduct that we believe interferes with anyone's support
      and safety.

      The misrepresentation of ANY member's persona (or 'self') will not be
      tolerated under ANY circumstances.
      This includes, but is NOT limited to the following: using pictures
      that are NOT of you and claiming them as your own, contributing false
      statements to the diagnosis &/or severity of your disability.

      Flaming, lurking, harassment, verbal abuse of another member,
      spamming and advertisements are prohibited.

      Please check all drama and personal issues with other members at the
      door before entering the chat.
      We have a zero tolerance policy to harassment & drama oriented game
      playing.

      Be careful of sarcasm, as it is easily misunderstood in the absence
      of tone of voice or expression cues.

      Please do not use abusive or obscene language

      If you are annoyed or harassed by a member - please make use of the
      ignore feature by right clicking on their name and highlighting
      Ignore.

      Please be respectful to each member chatting.

      If we get a busy in chat - please always welcome the new chatters and
      ask if they have a question or concern.

      Stay on topic. The chat room is for AMC discussions ONLY.

      If you have a problem in chat or an issue with a member please let
      your chat room moderators know.

      Join us each month on the first Thursday from 11am-2pm and 8pm-11pm
      EST and on the 3rd Saturday from 12-4pm EST!!
      Please read Chat Rules before entering chat!

      Hope to see you there!

      Ani S. Vinson
      http://www.forabby.com
      http://www.amcsupport.org