Reminder: Mid-Atlantic AMC Network--Annual Picnic

  • CHRIS JOHNSON
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 24, 2006
      Please see below...thanx!

      CHRIS JOHNSON <cpjohns964@...> wrote: Greetings All!

      OK, I get the hint after several emails...we will have our annual picnic on August 26th (rain date Aug. 27) in Arlington, VA (just outside of DC).

      As in the past park, hotel, airport info, etc...will be provided to those attending.

      Please email me directly (off list) if you plan to attend and approximately how many will be in your group!

      Christopher P. Johnson
      Director, Mid-Atlantic AMC Support/International AMC Network
      cpjohns964@...