New Here

  • Lindsay
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 21, 2006
      My name is Lindsay and I live in New Orleans, LA. I have had seven
      surgeries to where I am today and I can walk, but not long distances,
      so I use my power wheelchair for work-related things and my manual
      wheelchair for everyday things, except for around the house, where I
      walk. I would love to have a pen pal (snail mail) who has
      Arthrogryposis because I think that would be very cool. So, I'm
      looking forward to meeting people who live with the same struggles as
      I do.

      Lindsay
    • Allyson
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 21, 2006
        Hey girl,

        hows it going? this is Allyson, from new orleans, u know me. IM me sometime @ allycat70001@... or alycat725 on AIM.

        Lindsay <sapphirelinny@...> wrote: My name is Lindsay and I live in New Orleans, LA. I have had seven
        surgeries to where I am today and I can walk, but not long distances,
        so I use my power wheelchair for work-related things and my manual
        wheelchair for everyday things, except for around the house, where I
        walk. I would love to have a pen pal (snail mail) who has
        Arthrogryposis because I think that would be very cool. So, I'm
        looking forward to meeting people who live with the same struggles as
        I do.

        Lindsay

      • Ash & Erica Green
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 5, 2007
          I just wanted to stop in and say hello. My name is Erica, I am 31, married,
          trying to have a baby, and live in Huntsville, Alabama. I hope this note
          finds everyone well.
          Erica