speech and language

  • Beverly R Hanset Burch
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 30, 2006
      Any adults or older children out there that had early feeding and/or speech & language difficulties?

      My daughter is 26 months. She is tube fed currently. She does make sounds, and she is adding to her repertoire. I feel all will be okay given time. However, I am getting mixed messages from her myriad of speech & language paths.

      Anyone have any information?

    • Tiffany Holmlund
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 30, 2006
        I'd really like to help but never had those type of problems.

        Beverly R Hanset Burch <b.hansetburch@...> wrote: Any adults or older children out there that had early feeding and/or speech & language difficulties?

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 30, 2006
          From my research I don't think it happens often. More than in the general population, but not so often.