Re: [Adults AMC] Important Survey

  • Beverly R Hanset Burch
    Message 1 of 45 , Jun 27, 2006
      Kids are kids, aren't they? All of them will do something and then face the consequences.

      Message 45 of 45 , Jun 29, 2006
        Hey David,

        I had my first two hip replacements starting at 20 cause I had a hard time getting up and moving around and it was getting harder to walk, after my hips were done and after the recovering period, I was up to walking more and had been able to be mobile Good Luck at the hip replacements, Let us know how they work for you after your done...

        Tracy