Re: [Adults AMC] Important Survey

  • Beverly R Hanset Burch
    Message 1 of 45 , Jun 27, 2006
      My daughter does like to chase her dad and brothers. But they ask for it. 26 month old kids are quite fun.

      I am more concerned with regular parenting issues, i.e., running out in the street without a parent, falling off a curb, etc. It was sad before, to not have her very mobile. Now she can do more regular kid stuff.

      Message 45 of 45 , Jun 29, 2006
        Hey David,

        I had my first two hip replacements starting at 20 cause I had a hard time getting up and moving around and it was getting harder to walk, after my hips were done and after the recovering period, I was up to walking more and had been able to be mobile Good Luck at the hip replacements, Let us know how they work for you after your done...

        Tracy