Join us for our AMC Chat Thursday

  • AMC Support
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2006
      Hello Members!

      We will no longer have weekly Thursday chats.
      Our AMC Chats will now be held the first Thursday and the 3rd Saturday of every month.

      Please join us for our AMC Chat Thursday, June 1st, from 11am-2pm and 8pm-11pm EST

      http://www.amcsupport.org/chat.htm

      You must enter the same username and password used to access the forums to enter chat

      You may also use the chat room at any time!
      Chat is always open!!!

      In order for the chat program to work -
      you must have a java program installed on your computer -
      You can get this free install at java.com or click below to download

      http://www.java.com/en/download/index.jsp

      We hope to see you all there!

      Chat Rules

      AMCSupport has a lot of active members who chat weekly. We have members coming from all around the US and some countries with a wide range of personal experiences and backgrounds. This diversity provides an incredible resource to our members. However, it can also lead to misunderstandings and conflict, as to be expected with any group of people. Therefore, we have compiled a set of rules which we expect everyone to support. By logging into our chat room, you agree to abide by these rules. We reserve the right to immediately terminate or suspend access to our chat rooms and membership from the group for conduct that we believe interferes with anyone’s support and safety.

      The misrepresentation of ANY member's persona (or 'self') will not be tolerated under ANY circumstances.
      This includes, but is NOT limited to the following: using pictures that are NOT of you and claiming them as your own, contributing false statements to the diagnosis &/or severity of your disability.

      Flaming, lurking, harassment, verbal abuse of another member, spamming and advertisements are prohibited.

      Please check all drama and personal issues with other members at the door before entering the chat.
      We have a zero tolerance policy to harassment & drama oriented game playing.

      Be careful of sarcasm, as it is easily misunderstood in the absence of tone of voice or expression cues.

      Please do not use abusive or obscene language

      If you are annoyed or harassed by a member - please make use of the ignore feature by right clicking on their name and highlighting Ignore.

      Please be respectful to each member chatting.

      If we get a busy in chat - please always welcome the new chatters and ask if they have a question or concern.

      Stay on topic. The chat room is for AMC discussions ONLY.

      If you have a problem in chat or an issue with a member please let your chat room moderators know.

      Join us each month on the first Thursday from 11am-2pm and 8pm-11pm EST and on the 3rd Saturday from 12-4pm EST!!

      Please read Chat Rules before entering chat!