AMC Connection Convention 2006

  • Ani
    Message 1 of 1 , May 28 8:46 PM
      Dear Friends,

      We are the site administrators here at www.amcsupport.org - A
      supportive online community made up of families whose children are
      affected with AMC as well as adults with AMC. As you can imagine this
      group has become an incredible resource for many people worldwide, as
      there is very little active conversation and/or research on AMC. The
      on-line support group is appropriately named "AMCSupport.org" and has
      members from all over the world. It is a great place for asking
      questions, voicing concerns, and general everyday conversation.

      As this on-line family has grown over the past year and relationships
      have formed, we have decided to hold a convention in the Chicago area
      this August 3-6, 2006 officially entitled "AMC Support Connection
      Convention".

      We would like as many people as possible involved with AMC to be able
      to attend and as each family must cover the costs of travel and
      hotel, we are not charging a fee to attend. In order to make this
      event possible, each family attending has been asked to assist us in
      fund-raising money to help cover the costs associated with this
      convention as well as spreading awareness of AMC to the general
      public. Many families have rsvp'd, and as of now we are expecting
      close to 100 people to be in attendance from all over the US and even
      overseas. If you are not able to attend this great occasion and would
      still like to support the AMC Convention, please contact me at
      admin@... about making a donation of items, money, gift
      cards, food, frequent flier miles, hotel vouchers, etc... (if you
      want to donate something we can find a way to use it).

      We are also looking for anyone willing to donate his or her
      Arthrogryposis: A Text Atlas ( Lynn T. Staheli, Judith G. Hall,
      Kenneth M. Jaffe, and Diane O. Paholke). So please, if this book is
      just collecting dust on your bookshelf and you no longer have any use
      for it we hope you will consider donating it so we may pass it on to
      another family in need.

      There is a PayPal link on the main support page to make direct
      monetary contributions to the group. http://www.amcsupport.org

      All donations may be made in honor or in memory of a loved one.

      Thank you

      Sincerely,
      Ani S. Vinson (Site Founder)
      Jennifer, Carrie (Site Admins)
      Rosalinda, Michelle (Your 2006 AMCSUPPORT Connection Convention
      Committee)
      AMCSUPPORT.ORG

      Our non-profit, 501 tax-exempt organization (AMCSUPPORT) Coming Soon!
      Our Support staff including our Chicago committee are ALL Volunteers
      and our dedicated to reaching out to families of Arthrogryposis
      Multiplex Congenita