Re: [Adults AMC] Knee and Hip replacements

  • Tracy Rousar
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 30, 2006
      HI David,

      My name is Tracy, I have had both hips replaced, and i had to get up and walk shortley after the replacements were made.. they made me... as far as the knee. I have one bad knee and they wont do it due to my arthrogryposis either... Where are you? Just curious...

      David <d_kennedy@...> wrote:
      I have a questian for everybody. I was just told by a doc, that my
      hips are shot, and the down time for replacement is 6-8 weeks, non
      weight bearing.. 3 years ago another doc told me my knees were shot
      and he wouldnt replace them because of AMC.the current doc says hnot a
      prob, but the hips have to be done first. ok heres the questian, of
      those of you that have had this done what has been your experience?
      Also do you all think I should go for another opinion?(#3)

      just a questian

      thanks
      David

      Disabled travel Disabled lift Disabled Disabled products Disabled equipment Amc