photos

  • Jeanne
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 30, 2006
      Hi...does anyone know how to delete a photo?
    • Dan
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 30, 2006
        Jeanne wrote:
        > Hi...does anyone know how to delete a photo?

        From the groups photo album? I'm the moderator, so I can take care of
        that for you, just let me know.

        --
        Dan
        http://www.dango727.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 31, 2006
          Thank you very much Dan. The only one I'd like to
          keep. Is the one with myself and my dog Holly (she is
          on my left). Thanks!
          --- Dan <dango727@...> wrote:

          > Jeanne wrote:
          > > Hi...does anyone know how to delete a photo?
          >
          > From the groups photo album? I'm the moderator, so
          > I can take care of
          > that for you, just let me know.
          >
          > --
          > Dan
          > http://www.dango727.com

          http://mail.yahoo.com
        • Dan
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 31, 2006
            Jeanne Berry wrote:

            > Thank you very much Dan. The only one I'd like to
            > keep. Is the one with myself and my dog Holly (she is
            > on my left). Thanks!

            OK, I took care of it for you.

            --
            Dan