News

  • Jen
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 11, 2006
      I will be taking a break from the group. I have suffered a
      miscarriage and am not up to chatting. Talk to everyone soon. Thanks!

      Jen H.
    • Betty Hicks
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 11, 2006
        I am so sorry to hear that, Jen. Take as long as you need. I know this is
        a very rough time.

        Thank you for letting us know that you will be gone.

        Betty

        Madison, WI

      • Ilyce
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 11, 2006
          Jen,

          I'm so sorry about your loss and take as much time as needed. Take care and hear from you soon.

          Ilyce

          Betty Hicks <missbetty37@...> wrote:
          I am so sorry to hear that, Jen. Take as long as you need. I know this is
          a very rough time.

          Thank you for letting us know that you will be gone.

          Betty

          Madison, WI

          Disabled travel Disabled lift Disabled Disabled vans Disabled products Disabled equipment

        • Diane Brouns
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 11, 2006
            Take good care! Hugs, Diane