Help!

  • ladynailik
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 5, 2006
      I tried to get to the chat today (thursday jan.5 at noon est.)but for
      some reason was unable to join if any one could help me figure out why
      i would apreciate it very much. Look forward to chatting with you all.
      Hopefully soon lol Thanks =]
    • Veronica Barrett
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 5, 2006
        goto www.amcsupport.org

        ladynailik <ladylucki@...> wrote: I tried to get to the chat today (thursday jan.5 at noon est.)but for
        some reason was unable to join if any one could help me figure out why
        i would apreciate it very much. Look forward to chatting with you all.
        Hopefully soon lol Thanks =]

        Disabled travel Disabled lift Disabled Disabled vans Disabled products Disabled equipment

        Veronica Barrett