AMC Chat

  • Veronica Barrett
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 10, 2005
      Hi, my name is Veronica. I would like to extend an invitation to you all to join us at chat. Go to www.cochiseability.com and click on chat.

      Sunday December 11, 2005 at 6:00pm- 8:00pm.

      Thank you to cochiseability for making this happen.

      Veronica Barrett

    • Veronica Barrett
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 23, 2005
        There will be no chat on Sunday December 25, 2005 and Sunday January 1, 2006.

        Happy Holidays everyone!

        Veronica Barrett

      • AMC
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 28, 2005
          Hi Everyone

          AMC Chat for Parents

          Thursday December 29, 2005
          11am-2pm & 8pm-11pm EST
          This event repeats every week.

          Notes:

          In order for the chat program to work - you must have a java program installed on your computer - You can get this free install at java.com or click here http://www.java.com/en/download/download_the_latest.jsp to download http://www.amcsupport.org/chat.htm

          Remeber this is our last chat for this year2005. We hope to see you all there!

          We also, want to wish everyone a Happy Safe New Year...

          Ani
          Mandy
          Jenilee