Reminder - AMC Chat for New Parents

  • amc_adults@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 11 , Nov 2, 2005

      AMC Chat for New Parents

      Date: Thursday, November 3, 2005
      Time: 8:00PM - 11:00PM MST (GMT-07:00)

      Welcome to http://amcsupport.org/chat We are glad you found our
      online community. Our group welcomes moms, dads, friends and
      families of children with Arthrogryposis Multiplex Congenita. We
      welcome everyone to discuss their experiences with their child
      to help, comfort and support all those who have questions,
      fears, concerns about AMC. We especially welcome new parents who
      are discovering the disorder for the first time.
    • amc_adults@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 11 , Nov 9, 2005

        AMC Chat for New Parents

        Message 3 of 11 , Nov 16, 2005