Roommate Call in DC

  • CHRIS JOHNSON
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 16, 2005
      Happy Friday Everyone!

      We are putting out the ad below for a new roommate to help with the rent. We live near Washington, DC in Arlington, Virginia. If you want more details please email us. Thanks!

      "Family with disabilities (with two cats) is looking for a roommate in Arlington to to help with the rent. Our apartment is one block from the Metro bus and very close to the Pentagon and Pentagon City metro subway stops. Our apartment building has an on site grocery store and dry cleaners, and also has a fitness room with accessible equipment. Please contact us at cpjohns964@...."

      Christopher P. Johnson
      Chair, Disability Rights Advocates for a Better Tomorrow
      Founder/Director, International Arthrogryposis Network/Mid-Atlantic AMC Support Budget Analyst, Navy CNP/CNO