Sunday AMC Chat

  • Disability With A Smile
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 3, 2005
      Hi Everyone

      For those people who have offered to be our moderators, I want to say, "that I am well pleased with the outcome of the AMC chats sessios on Sunday evenings." I want to thank you for taking time out with your busy schedules. I know this takes away from your time to be with family. As I said before, all family members are welcome to join in as well. This Sunday I am happy to announce that bigtrain62 has offered to help out. He said if we need him just to let him know. I really appreciate all the help I can get. It frees my time up to do other things and to join in allowing me to relax and enjoy the chats. Again, thanks for doing a wonderful job.

      Title: AMC CHAT
      Every Sunday evening 6:00 P.M. - 8:00 P.M. (CST) Central Standard Time (Please check your own time zone).

      Through the courtesy of www.CochiseAbility.org, chat rooms are available to be used by AMC group members. This is very easy and all you have to do to enter the Main Room is click on the following address or copy and paste the address into your web browser: http://client1.sigmachat.com/sc.pl?id=95129. You should not have any trouble as long as you have java loaded on your computer. There is a pull down menu, which allows you to switch between the existing sub-rooms:

    • Karen
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 4, 2005
        Hi everyone! I have some of my creations for sale
        right now! Pictures and instructions are at
        http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/gimptopia/my_photos.
        All sales will be first come, first served. If you
        have any questions please email me at gimptopia@
        yahoo.com. Thanks!!

        Karen

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • Disability With A Smile

          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 24, 2005
            Hi Everyone

            Veronica would like to remind you of this weekly upcoming chat event.

            AMC Chat

            Every Sunday evening 6:00 P.M. - 8:00 P.M. (CST) Central Standard Time

            (Please check your own time zone).

            Through the courtesy of www.CochiseAbility.org, chat rooms are available to be used by AMC group members. This is very easy and all you have to do to enter the Main Room is click on the

            following address or copy and paste the address into your web browser: http://client1.sigmachat.com/sc.pl?id=95129. You should not have any trouble as long as you have java loaded on your computer. Also, the Main Room has a check mark by clicking on it, it will allow you to pull down a menu, which allows you to switch between the existing sub-rooms:

            If you are finding that you are having problems, please contact us by email….Thank you.

            Veronica Barrett

            veronicabarrett2004@...

            Chat Room Moderator

            Mandy (Disability Advocate)

            www.cochiseability.org

            Chat Room Moderator

          • Disability With A Smile

              Message 6 of 6 , Dec 3, 2005
                Hi Everyone

                I would like to remind you of this weekly upcoming AMC Chat session this Sunday. Also, please read the AMC Chat rules... http://cochiseability.org/cgi-bin/index.cgi?action=viewnews&id=208

                Hopefully, every week on Sunday evening 6:00 P.M. - 8:00 P.M. (CST) Central Standard Time, unless it is canceled this chat session will take place.

                The AMC room is available by getting there through the Main Room and all you have to do is click on thefollowing address or copy and paste the address into your web browser: http://client1.sigmachat.com/sc.pl?id=95129. You should not have any trouble as long as you have java loaded on your computer. Once you enter the Main Room click on the check mark next to it, by clicking on it, it will allow you to pull down a menu, from that menu you will see the AMC room. This allows you to switch between the existing sub-rooms:

                If you are finding that you are having problems, please contact me by email….

                Thank you.

                Veronica Barrett (Chat Room Moderator)
                Independant Beauty Consultant
                www.marykay.com/vlopez2003