Reminder - AMC Chat for New Parents

  • amc_adults@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 11 , Sep 1, 2005

      AMC Chat for New Parents

      Date: Thursday, September 1, 2005
      Time: 12:00PM - 3:00PM MST (GMT-07:00)

      Welcome to http://amcsupport.org/chat. We are glad you found our
      online community. Our group welcomes moms, dads, friends and
      families of children with Arthrogryposis Multiplex Congenita. We
      welcome everyone to discuss their experiences with their child
      to help, comfort and support all those who have questions,
      fears, concerns about AMC. We especially welcome new parents who
      are discovering the disorder for the first time.
    • amc_adults@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 11 , Sep 8, 2005

        AMC Chat for New Parents

        Message 3 of 11 , Sep 9, 2005
          Hi everyone, I just wanted to let you all know that I
          have now taken everything off the yahoo picture site
          and listed it all on Ebay....if you would like to see
          what I have on there my Ebay ID is momserene007. I
          have a few new things listed there as well as what was
          on Yahoo. If you have any problems finding me on Ebay
          just let me know and I will be glad to help :) Thanks
          for all your patience as I venture into the business
          world.

          Karen

        • amc_adults@yahoogroups.com
          Message 4 of 11 , Sep 15, 2005