Reminder - AMC Chat

  • amc_adults@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 30, 2005

      AMC Chat

      Date: Sunday, July 31, 2005
      Time: 4:00PM - 6:00PM MST (GMT-07:00)

      Sunday 6:00 P.M. - 8:00 P.M. Central Standard Time (Please check
      your own time zone).

      Through the courtesy of www.CochiseAbility.org, chat rooms are
      available to be used by AMC group members. This is very easy and
      all you have to do to enter the Main Room is click on the
      following address or copy and paste the address into your web
      browser: http://client1.sigmachat.com/sc.pl?id=95129. You should
      not have any trouble as long as you have java loaded on your
      computer. There is a pull down menu, which allows you to switch
      between the existing sub-rooms:
    • amc_adults@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 6, 2005

        AMC Chat