Annual Arthrogryposis Picnic

  • CHRIS JOHNSON
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 26, 2005
      Hello Everyone:

      Once again we are trying to set up our annual AMC Picnic. Please pick which date would be good for you and email us back directly (off list) cpjohns964@....

      This will be a potluck event and please remember you don't have to live in the Mid-Atlantic to attend. We have had folks in the past from all over the country. The picnic will be held on a Saturday in Arlington, Virginia (just outside of Washington, DC). Here are the possible dates:

      8/20

      8/27

      9/3

      HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON!

      Christopher P. Johnson
      Chair, Disability Rights Advocates for a Better Tomorrow
      Founder/Director, International Arthrogryposis Network / Mid-Atlantic AMC Support Group
      Budget Analyst, Navy CNP/CNO

    • CHRIS JOHNSON