Greetings With A Smile

  • Disability With A Smile
    Message 1 of 18 , Jul 3, 2005
      Hi Everyone

      Happy Fourth of July...because of the holiday, I have canceled the CochiseAbility AMC chats today, SUNDAY the 3rd and next SUNDAY the 10th. Both my moderator and I will be out of town. Thank you....

    • Disability With A Smile
      Message 2 of 18 , Aug 12, 2005
        Hi Everyone

        I just got back from attending a CIL Summit Conference in Phoenix. It was a meeting of people from all areas of Arizona and Centers for Independent Living. I met many staff members at the Embassy Suites in Phoenix/Paradise Valley. While I was attending this conference I was given this site. I hope this helps...http://www.alsa.org/resources/product.cfm

        Mandy (Disability Advocate with www.cochiseability.org)