Re: [Adults AMC] myopathic

  • Amanda Hall
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 21, 2005
      Myopathic changes refer to clinical signs (weakness or
      the findings of a muscle biopsy) that suggest a muscle
      disorder, such as muscular dystrophy.

      --- janet cresswell <ian@...>
      wrote:

      > What does Myopathic mean?
      > I have AMC in all limbs, hands and feet.
      > Janet UK

      http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250
    • janet cresswell
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 22, 2005
        Thanks Amanda for explaining that for me.
        I would not say my muscles are getting weaker but I am definately
        getting stiffer and less mobile as I am getting older.
        Janet