Re: Arthritis Clinics & More

  • jrtowner@netzero.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 10, 2005
      I went to one. It never helped me but then the doctor never heard of AMC. I took a few drugs but have had so many reaction to them it is not funny. I take Artho-Tech on an as needed basis. My biggest problem is my lower spine. I did get cortisone shots which elevated a lot of pain for me. I also got heat/massage/TENS treatment. I will have to work with my doctor more if I need to be treated again because Blue Choice will no longer pay for the massage.

      Denise
      Dogs are not our whole life,
      But they make our lives whole.