Re: [Adults AMC] Digest Number 631

  • Brooke
    Message 1 of 1 , May 24, 2005
      Thank you, after i posted i was playing wih my hair and i have these thin
      stretchy head wraps, it looks like a big ponytail holder, anyway i doubled
      that then put it on my hair, pulled it down and it pulled it together. It
      wasnt tight but it did the job. I had it on for an hour , my hair didnt come
      out. was soooo happy. maybe this can help someone else
      --
      Brooke
      aim: Sweetthng843