CochiseAbility.org Chat Update

  • Disability With A Smile
    Message 1 of 1 , May 5, 2005
      Event Name: CochiseAbility Chat SessionsDate: Saturday, May 7, 2005Time: 7:00pm-9:00pm Repeat: every week.Description: On Saturdays, CochiseAbility will be hosting chats for Arizona disabled residents in the Main Room, starting on the 17th of May from 7 - 9 PM Mountain Standard Time. Anyone with any disability or is interested in disability issues is welcome to participate. We particularly want to hear from those of you in southeastern Arizona. This chat will be open topic. We will gather opinions and preferences to schedule future chats on specific disability topics that you would like to discuss. You are welcome to participate for the entire 2 hours or for any part that works for you.

      Meanwhile, grab your popcorn and come on by and visit the site at www.cochiseability.org and register if you like, it is free, and you can set up a profile only if you want to. Your personal information will never be shared with anyone for any sales or marketing purposes. The amount of info you give is up to you. Keep checking the community calendar because we are adding events daily. The scheduled chats will be posted on the calendar.

      For more information you may contact Mandy at. arthrogryposis48505@...