Percutaneous tendo achilles lengthening

  • Beverly R Hanset Burch
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29, 2005
      Anyone either had this surgery or had it for their child? Outcomes?
      They had thought my daughter would need a more serious operation, but we have gotten her feet to this level with therapy. However, I have a distain for surgery, so I just want to research it all very much before we go and start cutting.