homes for disabled people

  • Cuneyt Akbulut
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 3, 2005
      Dear Friend,

      I'm an architect. My main area is health projects.
      I have worked in various projects that were disability clinics.
      I'm building new homes (Well-Chair Homes) for disabled people.
      Each Well-Chair Home is designed and constructed according
      to the physical disabilities, mobility, body measurements,
      occupations, hobbies and special desires of the special person
      who is going to use the house. The cost of these homes
      are cheaper than same homes in European countries.

      If you interest with WELL-CHAIR HOMES,
      would you like to visit to http://www.wellchairhomes.com

      Sincerely yours,
      Cuneyt Akbulut