Question

  • Mandi
    Message 1 of 33 , Mar 2 7:19 PM
      Hello,
      I have been experiencing extreme pain in my lower lumbar area. It
      continues down my legs. Has or Does anyone have this same problem? I
      am looking for some advice on this topic. I am kind of afraid because
      I may need back surgery. Let me know.
      Thanks,
      Mandi
    • Tiffany Holmlund
      Message 33 of 33 , Jan 2, 2009
        i live in decatur illinois

        From: kimberlymoore000@ yahoo.com

        Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2008 23:46:58
        To: <amc_adults@yahoogro ups.com>

        You are right! Its amazing the things that he has done