Re: How is Everyone

  • Mooshu
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 11, 2001
      Congratulations on the award Theresa, I look forward to seeing the photographs.

      Enjoy the wedding Ilyce, they fly by so quickly so take time to remember the events.

      I haven't been online for a while as the shower has just been installed and the computer room was used for the dumping ground! Still it was worth it - I now have a beautiful level access shower and one very happy husband! Oh, got a dishwasher and a tumble dryer too, so life is now much easier!

      Jane